Each day we overwhelm your brains with the content you've come to love from the Louder with Crowder Dot Com website.
But Facebook is...you know, Facebook. Their algorithm hides our ranting and raving as best it can. The best way to stick it to Zuckerface?
Sign up for the LWC News Blast! Get your favorite right-wing commentary delivered directly to your inbox!
April 08, 2022
Disney CEO Grovels in Meeting With Employees: ‘I Apologize for Not Being the LGBTQ Ally You Needed’
I wish I could say The Walt Disney Company isn’t long for this world, but we all know it’s not going anywhere. At least not until Daily Wire can get their children’s programming up and running. But as Disney starts pumping out queer content for kids at the direction of a bunch of unruly underlings, CEO Bob Chapek is on his hands and knees, begging his LGBTQ+ employees for forgiveness.
Okay, maybe he isn’t on all fours, but it wouldn’t change much if he was. He’s still a CEO on a Zoom meeting apologizing to his employees for not being a good enough “ally” to his LGBTQ+ employees. If he was actually on his knees, it wouldn’t make this any more pathetic.
NEW: Disney CEO Bob Chapek grovels, apologizes, and pledges to "be a better ally for the LGBTQ+ community." He delegated the company's moral authority to the "LGBTQIA+ Advisory Council" and now those internal activists have taken him as an ideological hostage.pic.twitter.com/efOSOmb47a— Christopher F. Rufo \u2694\ufe0f (@Christopher F. Rufo \u2694\ufe0f) 1649369700
“I hope you’ve all read my most recent note in which I pledge to be a better ally for the LGBTQ+ community, apologize for not being the ally that you needed me to be, and committed to ensuring that our company lives up to its values. I meant every word.”
He goes on to admit that he’s done the usual rounds. He’s basically had HR lead him around on a leash to speak with every queer employee and advocacy group. Now, he’s the ally-est queer ally that’s ever allied. In his head he’s probably crying, “Please… No more…”
But he has to do this. This is what the people want. As per one of his executives, the new generations are super-duper-uber queer, and Disney needs to make content for them.
NEW: Disney corporate president Karey Burke, the "mother of two queer children," says the company has been "targeting Gen Z and millennials" with LGBTQIA+ "inclusion" content. Her son told her that "Gen Z is 30-40% queerer" and that Disney "better get with it."pic.twitter.com/CYYD7NqKZg— Christopher F. Rufo \u2694\ufe0f (@Christopher F. Rufo \u2694\ufe0f) 1649367000
“We were [are] targeting a younger, I think, more open-minded—and now we know […] ‘Gen Z is 30 to 40% queerer than the other generations…”
Last I checked, Disney was mainly targeting very young children. Gen Zers are between 10 and 25 years old… My daughter and nieces are 10, 11, and 12, and I don’t think any of them care about Disney anymore.
The stuff Disney is making is for younger kids. The kind of kids who are far too young to understand or care about anything like queerness. So, the fact that some brainwashed teenagers are making up new genders each day has nothing to do with the kind of children’s content Disney should be making.
Disney’s LGBTQ+ employees want to inject themselves into the content. They want who they are pushed on young children. This has nothing to do with changing the content to target a particular type of kid and everything to do with modifying the content to change the kids who will watch it.
Just more grooming on the part of Disney. And the CEO just spent a Zoom meeting with these people, groveling and begging for them to accept his apology. The groomers have control of Disney.
The Louder with Crowder Dot Com Website is on Instagram now!Follow us at @lwcnewswire and tell a friend!
3 Minutes of MACHINE GUNS! HAPPY 4TH OF JULY! | Louder With Crowderwww.youtube.com
From Your Site Articles
- Cancel Kermit? Disney Slaps Insane Warning on 'The Muppet Show ... ›
- Disney Employee Details 'Not-At-All-Secret Gay Agenda' - Louder ... ›
- Ron DeSantis Blasts Disney's Pledge to Repeal Don't Say Gay ... ›
- Ron DeSantis Responds to Disney Protestors - Louder With Crowder ›
- Disney Witch Chases Little Girl Away from Winnie the Pooh - Louder ... ›
- Disney Aims to Center LGBTQ+ Characters in Products - Louder ... ›
- Ron DeSantis Reacts to Leaked Disney Video - Louder With Crowder ›
- Disney CEO Calls Ron DeSantis Over 'Don't Say Gay' Bill, - Louder ... ›
- Parent Rips Disney for Opposition to Parental Rights Bill - Louder ... ›
- CNN's Brian Stelter Defends Disney, Groomers From Fox News ... ›
- Disney Heir Announces His Child Is Transgender - Louder With Crowder ›
- Disney Preparing to Release Film With Gay Teen Relationship - Louder With Crowder ›
- July 4th BBQs are 17% MORE in 2022 - Louder With Crowder ›
- Gay Man on Twitter Destroys Leftist LGBTQ+ Culture - Louder With Crowder ›
- World's Worst Mother Demands Family Give Up July 4th - Louder With Crowder ›
- My God Is a Queer God: Poet Rambles Off Woke-Filled Nonsense - Louder With Crowder ›
- Watch: Disney World Turns Into All-Out Chaos - Louder With Crowder ›
- CEO lays off a bunch of people, posts crying selfie - Louder With Crowder ›