DEBUNKED: Top Liberal "Crusades" Myths!
Thanks to the left, you probably believe the Jesus-loving folk were way out of line for throwing down in the Crusades. According to the pervasive myths, and Assassin's Creed, those poor Muslims were just trying to make a life for themselves when, out of nowhere, the evil Christian templars rode in on horseback with buckets on their heads and started a ruckus. Well, that's all a steaming pile of bull-caca.
Behold! Informational video-ness...
Boom! You're welcome. The next time one of those carbon-neutral leftist buttholes tries to fill your head with nonsense, you're equipped to fight back with facts. DEUS VULT!!!
Look, wars happen. Conquering happens. Military and cultural expansion are part of human history. But guess what? Crusades were a retaliatory move against the brutal, barbaric conquering Muslims. Got that? Islamic violence was why the Christians decided to retaliate against it. Islam hasn't really progressed much.
Sriracha sauce. A1. Butter with onions. All good on sacred cow beef. It's what's for dinner.
And something you won't see from many a leftist? Sources cited.
- The Crusades were in response to Muslim aggression
- Muslim conquests continued into the 17th Century
- Millions died under the Arab slave trade
- Vlad The Impaler was held prisoner by Muslims
- The Crusades met the criteria of the Just War Clause
- They were thought of as an "act of love"
- "Blood up to their knees" not physically possible
- Armenian genocide
- Muslims are still beheading people
Here's another myth busted: