DEBUNKED: The Myth That Liberals Are More Compassionate...
You've likely heard the argument from leftists that "pro-life" is a misnomer. They say Republicans and other conservatives are only "pro-birth." That, after the baby is born, we lose all interest and throw him/her/ze to the wolves. Well, watch as we destroy that notion...with a sledgehammer:
There's real, hard evidence that shows that conservative policies actually benefit children all the way through childhood and beyond. The facts are the market is the best solution for health care (related Affordable Care Act Spikes into Double Digits). People often make less money when you have minimum wages. School choice holds teachers accountable. And marriage is second to none when it comes to molding a decent citizen.
See? We do care. So, when one of those plump, unshaven (but BEAUTIFUL) feminist she-whales make up falsehoods, turn the tables and expose them for the lying, un-hygenic Butterball turkeys that they are. But BEAUTIFUL butterballs. We appreciate all sizes of she-whales. And turkeys.
We've even included sources below:
- Four Step Healthcare Solution
- Concentration In Healthcare Markets: Chronic Problems And Better Solutions
- Making The Case For A Market-Driven Health Care System
- OECD Report: UK Now Has One Of The Worst Healthcare Systems In The World
- 5 Ways The Minimum Wage Is Not As Moral As Some Claim
- Fight For 15 Devastates Small Businesses In D.C.
- Increased Minimum Wage Is Doing Exactly What Small Business Owners Feared
- How School Choice Made All The Difference
- Is Homeschooling About To Get Cheaper?
- School Choice Gave This Single Mom Precious Time With Her Son
- Mother Of 5 Waits In Limbo As Nevada Courts Weight School Choice
- Surge In Black Homeschooling Shows Why School Choice Is A Civil Rights Issue
- Does School Choice Drain Public Schools of Funding And Resources
- School Choice And School Performance In NYC Public Schools
- How Does School Choice Affect Public Schools
- Marriage And Poverty
- Work and Marriage: The Way To End Poverty And Welfare
- The Moynihan Report At 50
- Most Americans Expect A Long, Hot Summer Of Racial Unrest. Moynihan Would Not Be Surprised
Watch the full podcast: