Dave Rubin stopped by Louder with Crowder this week!
Rubin admitted he’s been advised by leftists “not to talk to us.” But Rubin manned up, gave the haters the figurative middle finger, and talked with us about free speech. Ben Affleck came up a few times, too. Mainly about how much of an idiot he is.
Rubin also nails semantics. Progressives are no longer “progressive.” They’re actually “regressive” in their thoughts, politically correctness, and anyone who disagrees with them.
We talk about Rubin’s awakening which happened during the Charlie Hebdo tragedy, and how we’re more concerned about cartoons than the people who are killing the cartoonists.
- Scientology is funny. Buddhism isn’t as funny. Sorry, Buddhists.
- Westboro Baptist Church is a joke. Islam is not.
- Not every Muslim is a terrorist. Mohammed was.
- “Ben Affleck caused my awakening, because he was such a buffoon!” -Dave Rubin
- We talked about gay marriage and Huckabee as well.
- Does the Supreme Court have the power to create laws? We argue about this…
All that and more!
Catch the full show!