Each day we overwhelm your brains with the content you've come to love from the Louder with Crowder Dot Com website.
But Facebook is...you know, Facebook. Their algorithm hides our ranting and raving as best it can. The best way to stick it to Zuckerface?
Sign up for the LWC News Blast! Get your favorite right-wing commentary delivered directly to your inbox!
March 04, 2022
MOH Recipient Dakota Meyer on Joe Rogan’s Podcast Nails Wokeness: ‘The Ultimate First World Problem’
Our military has fallen victim to the left’s conquest to inject wokeness into every single American institution. It’s an operation bent on the destruction of everything we know and love. And sadly, the highest-level leaders in the military are pushing this crap. So, when Joe Rogan had on Medal of Honor recipient Dakota Meyer, the subject was going to come up.
“What do you think happened in terms of this crazy woke sh*t that’s invaded the military?”
Joe Rogan and retired United States Marine Dakota Meyer, on how the Woke ideology infiltrated the US military.\n\nWokeness is \u201cthe ultimate first world problem\u201d.pic.twitter.com/stubFn1VIe— Mythinformed MKE (@Mythinformed MKE) 1646414916
“We have first-world problems. […] Most of our problems here [in America] are ultimate first-world problems. […] My generation—we had access to internet. Everything was kind of instant gratification. I didn’t have to go out and raise a garden. I didn’t have to do the things my grandparents had to do to be able to live—everything’s convenient for me. These people who are portraying these problems, they are true problems for them.”
Meyer went on to use his daughter as an example.
“She’s like, ‘So-and-so, he said this, and it hurt my feelings,’ and she’s devastated. [...] That is the biggest problem she’s ever dealt with, and it is that big to her.”
I think Meyer nails it. Wokeness is a first-world problem. It is an issue with people having such easy lives that they’ve never had anything more to face. Notice, wokeness doesn’t exist where people are worried about if they’re going to have food or water the next day. It doesn’t exist in places that have been ravaged by constant war.
There’s something to be said about the decadence of the west producing the tool of our own demise, and wokeness is that tool, developed out of a society that has eliminated almost every difficulty of which every generation before now has dealt.
Why has it been able to infect the military then? Well, we’re a decade removed from Obama’s disastrous exit from Iraq. There were very few soldiers in Afghanistan prior to Biden’s snafu withdrawal. And the college-educated brass have long been indoctrinated into the left’s favorite causes and are cramming the down on the rest of the force.
Couple that with a generation of recruits who have grown up in the world Meyer describes and TADA! Woke, weak, useless military.
The Louder with Crowder Dot Com Website is on Instagram now!Follow us at @lwcnewswire and tell a friend!
From Your Site Articles
- Wokest, Most Unhinged Leftist Rant Ever - Louder With Crowder ›
- Dan Crenshaw Releases Woke Military Whistleblower Testimony ... ›
- Crowder Takes on Woke Hollywood VS the American Audience ... ›
- Florida Man Warns NYers to Leave Florida If They're 'Woke' - Louder ... ›
- Purging History Isn't 'Woke,' it's Dangerously Stupid - Louder With ... ›
- Aaron Rodgers Unloads on Woke PC Culture - Louder With Crowder ›
- Woke Army Recruiting Ad Reaches Unheard-of Levels of Cringe ... ›
- Woke 'COMEDIANS' Push Anti-Freedom Trucker PROPAGANDA ... ›
- British Intelligence Agencies Go Woke - Louder With Crowder ›
- Biden Calls Service Members 'Selfish' During Saudi Visit - Louder With Crowder ›
- Marjorie Taylor Greene's thoughts on military, masculinity - Louder With Crowder ›
- Joe Rogan goes off on Hollywood's anti-gun hypocrisy: 'It’s all guns save the day' - Louder With Crowder ›