Steven Crowder debunks “toxic masculinity” recalling a personal story to explain what being a man is really all about. Trigger-warning: you may cry.
For more on “toxic” masculinity and masculinity in general:
- Want to End ‘Toxic Masculinity’? Stop Dosing Men with Leftism!
- PETA Releases Bizarre Vegetable Fruit Phallic Ad in Efforts to Fight Toxic Masculinity
- Psychologist Group Says Masculinity is a Problem for Men and Boys. Wrong.
- University of Texas Views ‘Toxic Masculinity’ as Mental Health Problem
- NBC News Claims ‘Toxic Masculinity’ is Making Men Feel Isolated