Criminal Almost Gets Away From Police, Until He Gets Knocked Out By an Inanimate Object
Crime seems to be quickly becoming a national pass-time in the United States. Or rather, it's becoming a pass-time in progressive (read regressive) states that are fond of instituting revolving door policies that keep criminals on the streets. But even so, some people just aren't cut out for a life of crime. I'm not saying one has to be a genius, exceptionally cunning, or run with an organized crime syndicate or something. But if you're going to make the decision to commit a crime, you should at least be able to--and I'm just throwing it out there--watch where you're running.
Well, this poor bastard obviously couldn't do such a simple task, and as he was about to make a clean get-away, he was bested by an inanimate object. Check it out.
Traffic Pole STOPS Criminal Getaway! | Louder With Crowderwww.youtube.com
He was almost there. He had already outrun the police. But damn those stinkin' traffic lights! I mean, who put that damn thing there? Was anyone consulted? Our little crook here obviously wasn't informed of it. It's not like they are common at many intersections around the country. It's too bad for that guy, but his terrible headache and predictable arrest is just something the rest of us get to laugh at him for.
Maybe that city should start deputizing inanimate objects. This pole went far above and beyond the call of duty to protect his city. Or her city? I'm going to go with "his" because, c'mon now, it's a pole... And I don't think females have... well... poles... I'm not a Democrat, sheesh.
He's a credit to his kind and his manufacturer. There's no need to worry when he's working the beat.
The Louder with Crowder Dot Com Website is on Instagram now!Follow us at @lwcnewswire and tell a friend!
- Convict Jussie Smollett Drops New Song 'Thank You God' - Louder ... ›
- Restaurateur Closes His Business After It Gets Ransacked - Louder ... ›
- Chicago Man Points Gun at Reporter's Head in Broad Daylight ... ›
- EAT CROW: Celebrities, Politicians Who Supported Jussie ... ›
- Eric Adams Considers Using Drones to Fight NYC Crime - Louder ... ›
- New Crime Stats Prove 'Peaceful' Illegals Have a Mean Violent ... ›
- UK Police Now Deem Staring at Woman's Breasts a 'Hate Crime ... ›