Each day we overwhelm your brains with the content you've come to love from the Louder with Crowder Dot Com website.
But Facebook is...you know, Facebook. Their algorithm hides our ranting and raving as best it can. The best way to stick it to Zuckerface?
Sign up for the LWC News Blast! Get your favorite right-wing commentary delivered directly to your inbox!
Just a suggestion.
July 22, 2020
Canada Released Safe Sex Guidelines for the Coronavirus and They're Bizarre!
People are bugging out over the 'rona and the shutdown it caused. Some people are worried about making a living and being able to reopen their businesses. Parents are concerned about whether or not their kids will be allowed to go back to school and how long the teachers' unions will be holding everyone hostage (see LA TEACHERS UNION WILL ONLY REOPEN SCHOOLS IF WE ... ELIMINATE CHARTER SCHOOLS AND DEFUND THE POLICE and TEXAS WANTS TO REOPEN SCHOOLS AND TEACHERS CLAIM THEY ARE NOW 'WRITING OUT THEIR WILLS'). And then there are people who just want to get their freaky-deaky on. If you live in Canada you're in luck, but only with the last. The British Columbia Centre for Disease Control has released guidelines on the safest way make sex. It involves a wall, a hole, a lack of self respect, and taking your chances with what's on the other side.
Glory holes could be the key to having safe sex during the coronavirus pandemic ... at least according to Canada's top health experts.
The Canadian CDC breaks it down like this ... if you're gonna have sex during the pandemic, it's a helluva lot safer to "use barriers, like walls (e.g., glory holes), that allow for sexual contact but prevent close face-to-face contact."
Yes, they actually used to the phrase "glory holes" on a government guideline.
Here's an idea. Ready? If you're not in an intimate relationship, why don't you just not have sex? Either that, or try a cold shower. I don't even mean this as a prudey, Jesusy thing. Having an intimate partner implies trust, like the trust that they haven't recklessly stood less than six feet from someone without a mask. But if you're concerned enough about catching the 'rona that you are checking with the CDC before you go out to look for someone to sex you down, maybe that's a sign you should stay home and anal-retentively wash your hands while singing the chorus to Bryan Adams' "The Summer of '69."
Just a suggestion.
Justin Trudeau on Transgender Rights | Louder With Crowderyoutu.be
Not subscribed to the podcast?Fix that! It's completely free.
From Your Site Articles
- OPINION: Coronavirus Panic is a Trojan Horse for Socialism ... ›
- ISIS Orders Fighters to Avoid Coronavirus-Infected Countries ... Wait ... ›
- CORONAVIRUS SPECIAL! | Dr. Chris Choi Guests - Louder With ... ›
- New Poll Says Americans Trust Trump More Than the Media on ... ›
- Mike Rowe Flattens Media Matters' Attack Over the Coronavirus ... ›
- Remember All the Times the Media Downplayed the Coronavirus ... ›
- Leftist Coronavirus lies debunked - Louder With Crowder ›
- Wuhan Whistleblower Indicates Coronavirus is Much Worse Than ... ›
- FINALLY! HHS Declares Coronavirus a Public Health Emergency ... ›
- Norm Macdonald Kills with Eight Minutes of Coronavirus Jokes ... ›
- Whoopsie! Health Care Company Accidentally Tells 600,000 People They Had the Coronavirus - Louder With Crowder ›