CNN Analyst Questions Trump's 'Legitimacy' as President. Sarah Sanders Shuts Her Down.
Sarah Sanders gets a lot of flack from peeved leftists. Specifically childless cat ladies and closeted crazies like Kathy Griffin. Glancing at Sanders' record of trampling the hoopleheads of the press, it's not all too surprising they hate her with the embittered passion of a pubescent tween.
Today, Sarah gave them another reason to bristle. During a White House press briefing, CNN's April Ryan graced us all with a nonsensical, babbling question about Trump's presidential legitimacy. Sarah wasn't having any of it.
RYAN: Payoffs, hush money, Russia trolls, Wikileaks, DNC hacks, Comey email investigations, allegations of collusion... Do these issues give support to those who offer questions about the president's legitimacy?
SANDERS: Uh, I'm not sure I follow the question. But I think the fact that millions of Americans came out and voted for and continue to support this presidency makes him pretty legitimate.
I'm not sure anyone follows that question. Particularly how it fits over a year into the presidency. Also worth noting, we didn't see April Ryan asking these questions during the Obama presidency. Which was riddled with its own truckload of scandals that got swept under the carpet, courtesy of the media. Oopsie.
In case you need a refresher on said scandals:
- How The Obama Admin Allegedly Threatened FBI Informant
- UH OH: Iran Hacked Obama's State Department During Iran Deal Negotiations. Media?
- CORRUPTION: Intelligence Agencies REFUSE to Investigate 'Unmasking' Scandal
- Obama Admin Race-Baited and Bullied Bank into a Giant Payout…
- Obama Hid 470,000 Documents from Osama Bin Laden Raid. So He Could Be Re-Elected
- BUSTED: Obama Lied, Knew Hillary Clinton Used ILLEGAL Email Server
The media has made their biases clear. Anyone who bats for them gets a free pass. But Trump so much as styles his toupee the wrong way and he's accused of Russian collusion, white supremacy, and shilling for the patriarchy.
And the press wonders why people don't take them seriously anymore...