CNN Lists '5 Must-Have Apps' for Illegal Immigrants. Yes, Really...
Oh CNN. We love to hate their constant stream of idiocy (see BUSTED! Georgia Court Rules CNN Guilty of Publishing 'Fake News' and CNN Asks Americans to Support Muslims... By Wearing Hijabs?!). In case you were curious about where CNN stands on the issue of illegal immigration, it's on the side that's trying to knock down the border fence. But let's be honest, none of us every really had any doubts. Take a look at CNN's latest helpful article geared towards illegal immigrants. It's deemed "5 Must-Have Apps for Undocumented Immigrants." Because of course...
1. Notifica: With the press of a button, undocumented immigrants who are the subject of a raid by [ICE] will be able to use the Notifica app to send customized messages to 15 personal contacts. The messages are encrypted, and all records disappear after the message is sent.
2. Arrived: A hub for immigration resources, Arrived displays the latest immigration news and educates users on the deportation process ... and offers a map with every sanctuary city in the United States.
3. Tarjimly: Tarjimly is a Facebook messenger bot that connects a community of 2,000 volunteer translators with immigrants and refugees in real time.
4. Cell 411: Allows users to contact close friends and family when being confronted by ICE officers. The app allows users to stream and record live videos that cannot be erased. It can also send out users' GPS coordinates and includes a ride sharing option. The number of Hispanic users has spiked since Trump's inauguration.
5. RedadAlertas: This [app] will deliver verified data on ICE raids, checkpoints or other confrontations happening nearby. Once a raid is verified, RedadAlertas will send alerts to other users in a 10-20 mile radius.
My apologies to those who just lost a few brain cells reading that. Unfortunately, this is a real thing. No "April Fools!" here, just the regular everyday fools at CNN who don't care one enchilada about American safety or security. This is your mainstream media.
Clearly, the news network has few concerns about the future of America. So naturally they thought it fitting to write an article to help those of
undocumented criminal nature break the law. Well more than normal, that is. As is leftist custom (read CALIFORNIA: Universities to Give Millions in Financial Aid... to Illegal Immigrants). You're welcome, America. #Helping
Maybe someone wants to invent an app to "help" illegal immigrants evade ICE, but the app is actually gathering information on how to catch them, later sent to ICE. Ideas. Just ideas.
Not that we'd expect anything else from the left...