'CHANGE MY MIND' FOLLOW UP: Pro-Choice Student Returns!
Steven Crowder follows up with Yara, who sat down at the most recent Pro-Life Change My Mind event. They discuss her experience in the fallout and whether or not she regrets her decision.
Yara's experience is why Change My Mind matters. With the left dominating the media, education, and driving the culture, a lot of people never hear the other side of the argument. Abortion is a life and death issue, one that needs to be debated, discussed and exposed for exactly what it is.
For more on this particular episode:
- I'm Pro-Life (3rd Edition) Part 1 | Change My Mind
- Pro-Abortion Leftist LOSES IT ON STEVEN CROWDER! | Change My Mind
For more on abortion:
- UNDERCOVER: Late-Term Abortion Clinics Exposed!
- EVIL: Website Advertises Third Trimester Abortion. It's Worse Than You Think!
- Former Planned Parenthood Director Exposes Abortion Lies! (Abby Johnson Uncut)
What did you think about Yara's experience? Can you relate?