Outkick's Clay Travis Exposed Just How "Fake News" the Washington Post Is
Clay Travis has long been a favorite here at the Louder with Crowder Dot Com. Ever since the words "First Amendment and Boobs" were originally put out into the universe (see HERO: CLAY TRAVIS ON CNN SAYS "I BELIEVE IN THE FIRST AMENDMENT AND BOOBS." YES, REALLY! and THIS WOMAN WON $20K FOR EMBARRASSING CNN, YELLING 'BOOBS'). Travis was asked to do an interview with the Washington Post. Knowing it would be a hit piece since Travis has a platform that ISN'T being use to promote progressive politics, the radio host took meticulous notes.
Clay talks about the LACK OF FACTS in reporting from most media, especially in stories about himyoutu.be
The full transcript of the interview is at Outkick. I'd suggest reading it and then reading the WaPo pice if you want to see how the sausage is made. Though since it's a fake news sausage, it's full of ToFu and vegan feelings. This provides a good summary.
I decided to record every minute of my conversation with the Washington Post reporter and post the portions of our conversation he decided to use as quotes to demonstrate how fundamentally artificial and devoid of context those quotes truly were.
The Washington Post's story about Outkick is just shy of two thousand three hundred words. Do you know how many of those words are direct quotes from me?
Like I mentioned before, this is all about Clay Travis, Jason Whitlock, and the rest of Outkick having a platform where progressive ideology is challenged. That's a no-no on the left and the worst thing you can do other say, "You know, I think Donald Trump has a point."
Which, don't get me wrong. I would prefer if sports stayed sports and politics stayed politics. I don't shut the world out for seven hours of commercial free football and beer every Sunday to care who the edge rusher is voting for. However, when the athletes are getting political and its creeping in to the sports, it obviously has to be covered. I just want to hear it covered fairly with BOTH SIDES given equal time. That tends not to ever be the case, and when people like Outkick attempt to do that, they're "othered" by others in the media.
FACT CHECKERS! Brian Stelter and Insane Ted Wheeler Lie About Portland Riots | Good Morning #MugClubyoutu.be
Not subscribed to the podcast?Fix that! It's completely free.
- Federal Court Rules: Women's Boobs Are Not Free Speech - Louder ... ›
- CNN is so offended that they already called me and asked if I could ... ›
- CNN's now lying & saying they didn't invite me back on for ... ›
- This Woman Won $20k for Embarrassing CNN, Yelling 'Boobs ... ›
- clay-travis - Louder With Crowder ›
- Clay Travis of "In Boobs we Trust" Nails ESPN for Clear Leftist Bias ... ›
- Clay Travis Points Out Media Hypocrisy on Visiting the White House ... ›
- A'ja Wilson Slams WNBA Pay Discrepancy, Clay Travis Explains Math ›
- Clay Travis Doubles Down on "First Amendment and Boobs" in Epic ... ›
- HERO: Clay Travis on CNN Says "I believe in the First Amendment ... ›
- Donald Trump Joins Fox Sports Radio to Discuss Big Ten - Louder With Crowder ›
- Whitlock: Liberals Want to Limit Freedom Black People Enjoy - Louder With Crowder ›
- Jason Whitlock Exposes the Left's 'Mental Slavery' Over African Americans - Louder With Crowder ›
- Some in Sports Media Blame Clay Travis for the Capitol Riots - Louder With Crowder ›
- Clay Travis' Bad News for Liberals: 75%+ of Sports Fans AREN'T Woke and He Explains Why Not ›
- HERO: Clay Travis on CNN Says "I believe in the First Amendment and Boobs." Yes, Really! - Louder With Crowder ›
- Psychology Major: Trashing the First Amendment Would Be Fine - Louder With Crowder ›
- WaPo Caught Harassing Victims of Illegal GiveSendGo Hack - Louder With Crowder ›