Chris Pratt made a joke about celebrity virtue signaling over voting, and the left is TRIGGERED
It's been a minute since we had a good Chris Pratt post. For a while, I prided myself on being LwC Senior @PrattPrattPratt Correspondent (see CHRIS PRATT: 'I ONLY EAT WHAT I KILL.' VEGANS FREAK... and CHRIS PRATT'S SHOCKS MTV MOVIE AWARDS AUDIENCE: GOD IS REAL). But our favorite actor has been quiet for a bit. I'm sure farming, having kids, and counting money can sometimes get in the way of posting on social media. But he did find the time to encourage you to vote...for the movie Onward for a People's Choice Award.
View this post on InstagramWith all that's going on in the world it is more important than ever that you vote. Just ask any celebrity. They will tell you. Every day. Several times a day. To vote. But me? I will tell you EXACTLY who to vote for. #onward The heroes before us did not spill their blood only to have their sacrifices wasted by your apathy. The upcoming 2020 People's Choice Awards is the most consequential vote in the history of mankind times a million infinity. Vote for #Onward for family movie of the year. Or else. You WILL die. No hyperbole. Click the link in my bio. Let your voice be heard.
A post shared by chris pratt (@prattprattpratt) on Oct 2, 2020 at 4:15am PDT
"Just ask any celebrity. They will tell you. Every day. Several times a day. To vote. But me? I will tell you EXACTLY who to vote for. Vote for #Onward for family movie of the year. Or else. You WILL die. No hyperbole."
Look, it's easy to assume any celebrity who isn't a full blown leftist douche is conservative. I'm sure Pratt is about as conservative as Joe Rogan is, in that he gives the illusion of being conservative just by not being a virtue signalling asshole like so many others in the entertainment industry. Whether or not this was a statement about celebrity or just a little self deprecating humor to promote a movie, the left is of course TRIGGERED over it. Here's a smattering of comments from the Instagram post, with a forecast of full blown social media outrage by day's end:
"I get this is supposed to be a cute little joke but it comes off as really insensitive."
"Read the room. Oh wait you did and decided to mock people."
"YIKES. Imagine the amount of privilege one person can have to write this tone-deaf post."
Will he be forced to issue an apology? He hasn't in the past, but 2020 is a weird year. I just wish he would have spoken out about all the social media platforms being a little to thirsty about registering. Every. Time. You. Log. On. Celebrities don't bother me. They do this every four years. But seriously Facebook and Instagram, you need a "I've been registered to vote for twenty-seven years so shut the f*** up already" button.
LwC is on Substack now! Each day we overwhelm your brains with the content you've come to love from the Louder with Crowder Dot Com website.. but algorithms hide our ranting and raving as best they can. The best way to stick it to Big Tech? Subscribe to For the Content!
Pure Detroit (Pure Michigan Parody) | Louder With Crowderyoutu.be
- Chris Pratt Offers Kevin Smith Prayers, So Of Course the Internet ... ›
- TV Guide Thinks Chris Pratt is Problematic for Really Stupid Reasons ›
- Chris Pratt's Shocks MTV Movie Awards Audience: God is Real ... ›
- Chris Pratt Tells Teen Choice Awards Why He Always Thanks God ... ›
- VIDEO: Chris Pratt Shares Inspiring, Spiritual Advice on the Late ... ›
- Chris Pratt Seemingly Responds to Critics of his Gadsden Flag Shirt ... ›
- Chris Pratt Openly Mocks Politically Correct, Fake-Outrage Culture ... ›
- Chris Pratt Responds to Ellen Page's Church Shaming Comments ... ›
- Chris Pratt Classes up the Internet, Uses Instagram to Express His ... ›
- Chris Pratt Tries to Help California Police Find Cop Killer, Leftists ... ›
- Joe Rogan Defends Chris Pratt Against Liberal Trolls - Louder With Crowder ›
- Chris Pratt Mocks Fake-Outrage Culture With Apology For 'Offending' During 'Jurassic World' Press Tour - Louder With Crowder ›
- Jurassic World: Dominion Is Everything Wrong With Hollywood - Louder With Crowder ›
- Crypto Bro CEO Offering Woke Employees a Buy-Out - Louder With Crowder ›
- Chris Pratt Tries to Help California Police Find Cop Killer, Leftists Attack - Louder With Crowder ›