CHLOROQUINE LADY BOMBSHELL! What the Media IGNORED?
We're sure you heard the story about the man who ingested fish tank cleaner and subsequently died. His wife said he did it because it contained chloroquine and Donald Trump said it was "safe." Twitter user and lawyer @Techno_Fog found out some very interesting things about the woman. Then we did some digging...
Surely if a husband claimed his wife accidentally killed herself because Barack Obama said something, we'd know everything about him including his third-grade report card. Yet not with this story for some reason. Other than ORANGE MAN BAD!
On a scale of 1-10, where does this story rank on journalistic malpractice?