In this part two of our “Change My Mind” series, Steven Crowder takes to the streets to discuss hate speech, the First Amendment and more with strangers who hold strong opposing views. Civil discussion ensues and some minds are changed!
Pro-tip: you do not have the right to not be offended. You do not have the right to good feelings. You’re free to disagree with people. You’re even free to be a jerk. It’s called freedom of speech.
Get some facts:
- The First Amendment: #SJW Edition
- NAILED IT: Ann Coulter Schools ABC On Free Speech, First Amendment
- Germany is Officially Silencing Hate Speech. And It’s Flat Out Scary.
- German Police Raid Homes of People Suspected of Facebook Hate Speech
- Dear Idiot Liberals: Stop Trying to Make ‘Hate Speech’ a Thing
- University of Tennessee Bans ‘Gender-Based’ Pronouns. For Real.
- CANADA: New Law REQUIRES Parents Respect Children’s Gender Preferences. Or Else.
- WATCH: Jordan Peterson Just Nuked Feminism in Under 30 Minutes
Do you have a topic you’d like discussed in Change my Mind? Leave a comment or send Steven a tweet!