Calling all #SJW Feminists: Top 5 Examples of Islam Abusing Women
If you can't handle the truth, just stop reading.
Because the truth is this. Islam is currently the world's top abuser of women. While American feminists fuss if you won't pay for their birth control and cry rape if you look at them the wrong way, women in Islamic countries are lucky if they ever get to leave their house, or get an education, or drive a car... all things which are against the rules for Muslim women.
So yes, feminists are right. This world is oppressive to women. But it's the women in Muslim countries who are being oppressed. Why don't you try speaking out for the women who can't bring a rape accusation before the law without multiple male witnesses instead of complaining about white privilege for a change?
What's happening to women in Muslim countries is both heartbreaking and disgusting. Here are 5 examples that demonstrate exactly what we mean:
1. American Kayla Mueller was captured by ISIS and forced to marry their leader, Abu Bakr al-Baghdadi. Abu repeatedly raped and tortured Kayla before murdering her. And no, this didn't happen simply because ISIS was involved. The Qu'ran stipulates that women taken as captives may be used as sex slaves, so you know, Abu was just following the example of his leader, Muhammad.
2. 1,400 "Mostly White Girls" were raped and abused by Muslim gang members - most of Pakistani origin - in Great Britain from 1997 to 2013. Their plight was ignored largely because law enforcement was afraid of being decried as "racist." Little girls. Raped by Muslim men. And they got away with it, because racist!
3. Shamim and Shireen were introduced to us by the Washington Post. Both women married Muslim men here in America, and both were beaten and abused by their husbands. Their families told them they should "be better wives," a common occurrence in the patriarchal Muslim society. The real "patriarchal" society that feminists should have a problem with, not the one here in America that requires quotas of unqualified women to be hired. Take note ladies, if your man's beating you, you probably deserve it. At least, that's what Muhammad said.
4. 200 lashes and 6 months in prison was the sentence for a Saudi gang rape victim. Her crime? Besides allowing herself to be raped, she was convicted for speaking to the media, and indecency (AKA, being outside of her home without a male relative). TWO HUNDRED lashes because she left her house without a man by her side. Where are the feminists on consent laws here? Seems to be that in Saudi Arabia, a woman says "No. No sex!" And the men simply respond with...
5. Marte Deborah Dalelv and Alicia Gali have two things in common. They were both tourists who were raped in Dubai, and when they went forward for help in that very tolerant, peaceful Muslim country, both were sentenced to prison time. Alicia Gali's drink was spiked, after which she was gang raped by three of her colleagues. Upon going to the hospital for help, Alicia was charged with having illicit sex outside marriage, and was thrown in prison for eight months. Marte was also raped by a colleague. When she went to the police, she was arrested, imprisoned for four days, and had charges brought against her for having sex outside of marriage and for public consumption of alcohol. (Both are violations of the law in the United Arab Emirates.) She was sentenced to 16 months in prison, but was later pardoned. So the rule is quite clear. A woman is rape in a Muslim country (ANY, Muslim country), they come forward with proof, and the men running the legal system brutally punish them and say...
What kind of religion traps women in their own homes, won't let them drive, lashes and then imprisons them if they're raped?
Not a peaceful religion.
Not a religion that respects women.
Not a religion that cares about human rights.
Islam, that's the religion.