Each day we overwhelm your brains with the content you've come to love from the Louder with Crowder Dot Com website.
But Facebook is...you know, Facebook. Their algorithm hides our ranting and raving as best it can. The best way to stick it to Zuckerface?
Sign up for the LWC News Blast! Get your favorite right-wing commentary delivered directly to your inbox!
May 27, 2023
Watch: Christian rapper drops "Boycott Target" video as song skyrockets on the iTunes charts
The Boycott Target movement has its own anthem! Christian rapper Forgiato Blow aka Trump's Nephew aka the Mayor or MAGAville dropped "Boycott Target." The song is about -- you guessed it --- boycotting Target. Specifically on how conservatives have a "target" on our back while the retailer is TARGETing our kids.
Now drop that joint.
Why Is #Target Targeting Our Kids?
Retweet If You Support #BoycottTarget pic.twitter.com/z9cEkLoShi
— Trumps Nephew (@ForgiatoBlow47) May 25, 2023
One thing I absolutely LOVE about the MAGA movement is the creativity and the art that has come from it. It was always something the right has been lacking. Coming up in the Tea Party, all we got were corny Alex. P Keaton wannabees reading haikus over a generic beat and calling it rap music. Now we've got cats like Forgiato, Bryson Gray, and Loza Alexander dropping legit hip-hop b-b-b-BARS! As the man said, politics is downstream from culture.
As of last night, "Boycott Target" was #6 on the iTunes charts. I feel as if there is something we can do about this...
Patriots We Are Currently #6 On iTunes Let’s Get #BoycottTarget To #1
Click Here Now 👇🏻👇🏻👇🏻https://t.co/lDv2fPiBST pic.twitter.com/XiGb66NmkB
— Trumps Nephew (@ForgiatoBlow47) May 26, 2023
Target's stock dropped to a three-year low this past week, and the company has lost a reported $9 billion. Though I know I'm in the minority, I don't view stock prices as too much of an indicator. It is definitely a sign of the bad press. But I remember Peloton stock plummeting because a fictional character died on one during the Sex in the City reboot. Investors are weird.
What's going to make a difference is when retail sails start to plummet. That's what did it for Bud Light, to where they now have rebates on twelve-packs allowing you to get the beer for free. It's the only way they can move merchandise.
And that's even WITH Bud Light yeeting the marketing executive from the company. By all accounts, where you listen to Target's Chief Diversity and Inclusion Officer (that's a thing), the retailer will be digging in their heels. For now.
Brodigan is Grand Poobah of this here website and when he isn't writing words about things enjoys day drinking, pro-wrestling, and country music. You can find him on the Twitter too.
Facebook doesn't want you reading this post or any others lately. Their algorithm hides our stories and shenanigans as best it can. The best way to stick it to Zuckerface? Sign up for our DAILY EMAIL BLASTS! They can't stop us from delivering our content straight to your inbox. Yet.
From Your Site Articles
- Watch: Kid Rock shoots up Bud Light cans in protest. Unrelatedly, beer confirms Dylan Mulvaney as spokesdiva. ›
- Anheuser-Busch issues another statement on Bud Light disaster, claims it was "just one can" ›
- Disney Actress Speaks Out on Trans Athletes 'Violating Rights of Biological Women', Gets Cyberbullied for It ›
- SHOW NOTES: KEVIN BACON IS HELLBENT ON SEXUALIZING YOUR CHILDREN! ›
- SOURCES: TRANS INFECTION SPREADS TO ADIDAS, TARGET, AND SPORTS ILLUSTRATED! ›
- MSNBC guest blasts economic terrorism behind Boycott Target - Louder With Crowder ›
- Surprising Success: #BoycottTarget Beats Taylor Swift - Louder With Crowder ›
- Watch Today's Show - Louder With Crowder ›
- WaPo: Target stores see bomb threats over Pride merchandise - Louder With Crowder ›
- Bud Light, Target boycotts are affecting Wall Street - Louder With Crowder ›
- Country Star John Rich Goes #1 With New Anti-Woke Song - Louder With Crowder ›
- Watch: Boycotts prove your conservative dollar does matter - Louder With Crowder ›