Black Priest Driven From Church After White Progressive Woman Claims He Doesn't Understand Racism
Leftism is a religion of its own. More specifically, the doctrine of Critical Race Theory that presupposes that every institution is run through with racism, founded upon it, and works to perpetuate it, is a religion of its own. Think of it as a denomination of Leftism. So, as the doctrine infects an actual religion, it cannot be expected to be friendly to dissenters. And that lesson was learned well by Calvin Robinson, a political commentator and former teacher who, until recently, was training to enter the priesthood in the Church of England.
He was training to enter the priesthood, but his call to serve God has been cut short after several high-ranking members of the church were displeased with his views on racism within the church.
One woman, the Right Reverend Sarah Mullally, Bishop of London, told Robinson, "Calvin, as a white woman I can tell you that the Church IS institutionally racist."
Robinson doesn't believe this is so, and several other members of the church took issue with his position. The Archbishop of Canterbury, the Right Reverend Rob Wickham, the Right Reverend Emma Ineson, and a number of others all communicated their own feelings about Robinson's "problematic" ant-woke positions, with some calling into question whether Robinson should be ordained at all because of them.
Robinson has been driven out of serving in the church, but his views haven't changed at all in regard to the subject.
'If everything is racist and everyone is racist, it undermines [calling out] actual racism that is happening.'
Calvin Robinson discusses having his priesthood 'snatched away' and whether the Church of England is institutionally racist.
GB News on YouTube https://t.co/KHMl3BS8eCpic.twitter.com/fTJhPAyGUB
— GB News (@GBNEWS) May 23, 2022
The Church of England isn't the only Christian denomination under leftist attack these days. Several churches in the United States and Canada have also decided to stray away from the teachings of Christ, choosing instead to adopt progressive, often radical views, many of which are diametrically opposed to traditional Christian doctrines.
The church cannot hope to survive so long as it continues to bend to radical leftism and abandon traditional teachings. And it's a sad commentary on the future of the Church of England as conservative priests are prevented from keeping the traditional teachings alive.
The Louder with Crowder Dot Com Website is on Instagram now!Follow us at @lwcnewswire and tell a friend!
Churches Need to STAND UP: Why Church Attendance is Dropping | Louder With Crowderyoutu.be
- Public School Traumatizes 10-Year-Olds by Segregating Them in ... ›
- Kid Rock Drops New Single Guaranteed to Trigger Liberals - Louder ... ›
- NASA REPORT: Antarctic Ice Sheet is Actually... Growing By Billions ... ›
- Jill Biden Tries Saving Joe Biden From Abortion Question - Louder ... ›
- Matt Damon Shocked Trump Supporters Aren't Horrible People ... ›
- Catholic University Displays Paintings of George Floyd ... as Jesus ... ›
- What you need to know about Margaret Sanger, Founder of Planned ... ›
- Paper Demands Pope Defend Nancy Pelosi, Punish Archbishop ... ›
- Whoopi Goldberg Attacks Archbishop Denying Nancy Pelos ... ›
- Church Gives Up 'Whiteness' for Lent - Louder With Crowder ›