Bill Maher Destroys Lin-Manuel Miranda's Pathetic Groveling Over 'The Heights' Criticism
Bill Maher is insufferable a lot of the time. His rants mocking cancel culture and the virtue-signaling leftists who bend the knee to it are always solid. The latest to do is is Latino filmmaker Lin-Manuel Miranda. Yes, the guy who wrote "Hamilton." We'll be circling back to that.
Miranda's newest movie is The Heights, a movie about Latino-Americans with an all Latino-American cast. A handful of idiots on Twitter complained that there wasn't the right kind of Latino-Americans in it. Miranda of course bent the knee and begged for forgiveness. That's where Bill Maher's rant comes in.
This video starts at the 39:00 minute mark. The rest of the show was terrible, but a good point is a good point. Even though like most white liberals, Bill Maher tries making "latinX" a thing.
Real Time with Bill Maher 6/18/2021 [FULL] - | HBO Real Time with Bill Maher June 18, 2021 FULL HD youtu.be
The committee that makes note of everyone's skin tone took note of it. I don't think that you have to apologize to Twitter! For f**k's sake. This is why people hate Democrats. It's cringy.
At some point, people are going to have to stand up to these bullies because that's what it is! It's bullying. It's "I could make you crawl like a dog and I enjoy it."
I mean, he's a Latino making a Latino movie with a Latino cast — not good enough! Nothing is ever good enough for these people! They're like children. We don't raise our children right and it's reflected in the media. No one ever tells their children, "Shut the f*ck up, sit down, listen to your elders, stop b*tching."
Rita Moreno was also cyberbullied into apologizing for defending the director. Moreno, who has spent her almost SEVENTY YEAR career not only fighting for representation but being the representation, was forced to apologize for not doing it good enough.
This isn't the first time a woke mob forced an apology out of Lin-Emanuel. They made him apologize for Hamilton too, when anti-colonialism became a buzzword. Which is an impressive feat when you think of it. The number of times you saw Hamilton used to be how progressives measured their self-worth. Now, those same woke douchelords find the Broadway musical problematic.
Or, a handful of idiots on Twitter did. I'm sure that's the same case with the "outrage" over The Heights. A rational thinking artist would ignore critics, if not tell them to take their tweets and stick them up to their nose. Miranda validated their complaints with an apology. The art he spent so much time working on has been deemed problematic because the artist now agrees with his critics.
I'm sure Maher is also going to be on the wrong end of an angry Twitter trend today because of his ranting. The difference is despite all of his faults (and there's a multitude of them), Bill Maher is willing to tell cancel culture to suck it. Others in his party are more than happy to do the sucking,
Get your content free from Big Tech's filter. Bookmark this website and sign up for our newsletter!
NPR Propaganda ESCALATES Race War! | Louder With Crowder youtu.be
- Mike Rowe Wrecks 'Profound Unfairness' of Taxpayer Tuition ... ›
- Steven Crowder's Challenge to Chris Cuomo! | Louder with Crowder ... ›
- Former Senator Calls Gina Carano 'Nazi,' 'White Supremacist ... ›
- Bill Maher Rants About 'Panic Porn,' and the Pandemic - Louder ... ›
- Bill Maher Billboard 'Modified' by Conservative Pranksters - Louder ... ›
- Bill Maher Discussed the New Oscar Inclusion Standards - Louder ... ›
- A Discussion on Free Speech Between Jordan Peterson and Bill ... ›
- Maher UNLOADS Over Big Tech Suppressing Medical Information - Louder With Crowder ›
- Bill Maher Wrecks POTUS's Son Over (Third) Missing Laptop - Louder With Crowder ›
- Bill Maher Shocks Jimmy Kimmel, Exposes Democrat Ignorance - Louder With Crowder ›
- Girl Interviews Dog About Pandemic, Dog Shows Smart - Louder With Crowder ›