Bill Burr Drops Some Truth on White Privilege
Here's another YouTube clip from the way back machine (see 3 Times Al Bundy & ‘Married…with Children’ Predicted Trump and Hillary and FLASHBACK: Don Rickles Roasts Ronald Reagan, Hangs with Sinatra and Carson).
We're only flash backing one year. But eye rolling over the phrase "white privilege," being tossed around when a leftist hasn't a coherent argument *cough* always *cough* is timeless.
All joking and cuss words aside (some of this is NSFW), Burr actually brings up a good point.
That's one of the great stereotypes, that [white people] are all Kennedys living on Martha's Vineyard. Aren't the majority of white people all sitting in cubicles? Not living their dream? Drowning in a sea of debt? Trying to get health insurance? Isn't that the majority of f***ing white people.
Not according to [SJWs]. All white people have yachts sailing the world. All 300,000,000 of us.
This is why unless you live on a college campus and haven't entered the real world yet, throwing around "white privilege" doesn't fly with people. Who think.
Personal experience, time in the work force, and reality are all things. That's why we can't take mushy brained Millennials seriously when they opine on idiotic notions like "white privilege." Most of us can't write our rent or mortgage checks with "but I'm white." Doesn't play.
NOT SUBSCRIBED TO THE PODCAST? FIX THAT! IT’S COMPLETELY FREE ON BOTH ITUNES HERE AND SOUNDCLOUD HERE.
- Bill Burr Mocked Woke White Women During SNL Monologue - Louder With Crowder ›
- Bill Burr Sounds Off on New York/California Elitism - Louder With Crowder ›
- White People Take Part In Bizarre, Cult-Like 'Anti-Racism' Ritual - Louder With Crowder ›
- Bill Burr Describes What it Means to Be Liberal, and it's Perfect... - Louder With Crowder ›
- Dude Quits NH School District Over White Privilege Workshop - Louder With Crowder ›
- Ronald Reagan on American Courage - Happy 4th of July! - Louder With Crowder ›
- Bill Burr Calls CNN 'Treasonous," "un-American." - Louder With Crowder ›