New video shows PROOF of YouTube's obvious, one-sided political bias
Hey, if you didn't know--because, perhaps, you've been living under a rock--Steven Crowder was yeeted from YouTube this week. Why? Because Kari Lake, the GOP nominee in the Arizona gubernatorial race, had the temerity to suggest that there were instances of voter fraud in the 2020 election. It didn't matter that she cited evidence. This was allegedly against the community guidelines set by Big Brother at YouTube.
But wait... If those are the rules created by the Big Tech censorship police at YouTube, one would imagine everyone who breaks said rules would likewise be punished and kicked off the platform for an equal amount of time. But as one might guess, the rule--if we can even call it that--isn't applied across the board. It's only applied to the right side of the board. And how do we know this to be true? Because YouTube doesn't seem to have a problem with various left-wing politicians saying the exact same thing when it applies to the right!
"Big Tech, they are a proxy for the government. They have said so."
-- @scrowder on whether we live in a country that applies the laws equally pic.twitter.com/doJwa95oyW
— TheBlaze (@theblaze) August 18, 2022
None of those clips were pulled from anywhere but YouTube. So, why are Democrats allowed to say whatever they like regarding election interference or election rigging or voter fraud or whatever but anyone on the right even musing about the possibility of voter fraud or the illegitimacy of an election is immediately suspended?
It's because YouTube and other tech platforms like Twitter, Facebook, and Google are all run by leftists who support what leftist politicians say and what they want--and what those Democrats say is that every election they lose is due to fraud and everything the right says is disinformation and must be silenced.
Big Tech effectively does the bidding of their political masters, exercising the unfettered ability to censor the opinions of the right specifically because those are the positions of their opposition. The Democrat-led government need not enact laws to shut up conservatives so long as their allies in Big Tech continue to follow their standing marching orders.
The Louder with Crowder Dot Com Website is on Instagram now!Follow us at @lwcnewswire and tell a friend!
Dems and Big-Tech GASLIGHT: Their Plans To Rig The 2020 Election | Good Morning #MugClubwww.youtube.com
- YouTube Bans Rapper's 'Let's Go Brandon' Song - Louder With ... ›
- Elon Musk Sends Message Implying He's 'Moving On' - Louder With ... ›
- YouTube's OFFICIAL Election Interference on Full Display! - Louder ... ›
- Andrew Schulz Goes Viral for Rant on How China Uses TikTok ... ›
- BlenderBot 3's opinion of Mark Zuckerberg is hilarious - Louder With ... ›
- Blue Checkmark Twitter is Freaking Out Over Elon Musk - Louder ... ›
- Kari Lake says conservatives should migrate to Rumble. - Louder ... ›
- Joe Rogan Joins GETTR in Response to Censorship - Louder With ... ›
- DEVIL'S ADVOCATE: Tim Pool vs. Skyler Turden Debate Big Tech ... ›
- COLLUSION: Why Big Tech is REALLY coming after Andrew Tate! - Louder With Crowder ›
- Who is Andrew Tate, and why is he being banned by Big Tech - Louder With Crowder ›
- Tim Pool releases new song with Offspring drummer - Louder With Crowder ›
- Mark Zuckerberg admits to throttling story because of FBI - Louder With Crowder ›
- I'M BACK! WITH A VENGEANCE... (Show Notes) - Louder With Crowder ›