'I'll kick your a**': Cashier is ready to fight bear as it repeatedly steals snacks from store, or die trying
California is ground zero for petty theft. It happens all the time. It happens so often, it would seem even the wildlife has discovered how easy it is to get away with taking whatever you want. At least one black bear seems to have learned this, and it decided to make a 7-Eleven in Olympic Valley, California, its first mark.
What follows might be the most adorable robbery ever, even with the expletive-laced commentary. (h/t New York Post)
I might have laughed a little too hard at this. I'm not saying it wouldn't be a little scary to have some bear come waltzing into your place of work out of the blue. I am going to say that watching the video after the fact is hilarious. The Wisconsin native handled the event rather well, too.
Christopher Kinson, 54, said it was "funny" the way the bear would only grab a snack or two at a time. "It’s like it was purposely polite to take one candy bar at a time, it’s almost like it had manners."
I guess this isn't an all-that-rare event in Olympic Valley, either. The Post reports that another bear walked into another 7-Eleven last November. The clerk in that situation didn't handle it with nearly the same calmness or humor.
Regardless, this little black bear is hereby dubbed my spirit animal. I, too, often find myself pilfering the shelves of convenience stores for little snacks and other assorted goodies from time to time. The only difference is that I pay for said goodies. But this happened in California, where the example being set is to just walk in and walk out with whatever you want, so I won't hold it against this furball for not paying. He just didn't know any better.
Next time, though, someone is going to have to tell Boo-boo he's gotta pay.
The Louder with Crowder Dot Com Website is on Instagram now!Follow us at @lwcnewswire and tell a friend!
7+1 Anti-Semitic Animals | Louder With Crowderwww.youtube.com
- 'If You Know Kung Fu...' Man Arrested for Killing Neighbor's Chicken ... ›
- Assistant principal explains how they teach sexuality - Louder With ... ›
- Pervert Home Inspector Caught Doing Bad Things to Elmo Doll ... ›
- Topless Protesters Storm an WNBA Game - Louder With Crowder ›
- This Professor Wants to Fight Climate Change by Ending Humanity ... ›
- Famous Seafood Restaurant WRECKS Peta's New Anti-Seafood ... ›
- Kangaroo brawl ends when one puts the other through a wall ... ›
- Instant legend trolls animal rights activists by eating meat - Louder ... ›
- Insane Rhode Island bar brawl is caught on video - Louder With Crowder ›