Snowflake Attacks 'Barstool Sports' for Offensive Joke Clause. Barstool's President Goes OFF!
If you aren't familiar with Barstool Sports, let's just call them a NSFW sports website. People complain that ESPN has gone all-in with leftist politics? Barstool is a polar opposite. It's the lockeroom talk that became a popular buzzword during the 2016 election. It's how they make their living. It's why they're popular. And more importantly, God bless them for it.
Because of this, and because we live in an easily offended world these days (see SJW Gets White Conductor Fired for Joking with Black Friend and Kendall Jenner Uses the ‘Wrong’ Emoji. Internet #SJWs Lose Their Crap…), the company wants to make sure that you aren't easily offended BEFORE accepting a job there. So of course, someone still managed to get offended before accepting a job there.
First off, this is what she's offended by? We have a similar employment agreement at LwC, but it requires us be strapped to a chair with our eyelids taped open ala A Clockwork Orange and forced to watch Amy Schumer stand-up. Then videos of guys getting hit in the crotch with footballs for hours. The latter one is the least painful.
But Elika obviously had an agenda, which Barstool president Dave Portnoy addressed.
It’s sad when people who crave attention insert themselves in important stories just to make it about themselves https://t.co/PlvA3NQYo3— Dave Portnoy (@Dave Portnoy) 1507755047.0
Cheers to El Presidente. Most other media companies would have least pulled a "I'm sorry if you were offended," if not caving to SJWs. Barstool knows who they are, why they're popular, and if leftists don't like it they can make sure their safe spaces are stocked up on coloring books every Saturday (which we all know are for the boys).
And also, because it needs to apparently be said, Barstool Sports telling dirty jokes? ABSOLUTELY NOTHING like Harvey Weinstein. You own that assclown, leftists.
NOT SUBSCRIBED TO THE PODCAST? FIX THAT! IT’S COMPLETELY FREE ON BOTH ITUNES HERE AND SOUNDCLOUD HERE.
- Barstool's Dave Portnoy Interviews an Antifa Protester - Louder With Crowder ›
- Barstool CEO Weighs In on Spotify/Joe Rogan Drama - Louder With Crowder ›
- Barstool President Makes Clear Where Government Can Stick its New Pandemic Lockdowns - Louder With Crowder ›
- Barstool President Rants: Politicians Are STEALING Our Basic Right to Earn a Living - Louder With Crowder ›
- Barstool Sports Celebrates the Five Worst 'Woke A**Hole' Tweets from Inauguration Day - Louder With Crowder ›
- Dave Portnoy Unloads on Robinhood, Hedge Funds - Louder With Crowder ›