Each day we overwhelm your brains with the content you've come to love from the Louder with Crowder Dot Com website.
But Facebook is...you know, Facebook. Their algorithm hides our ranting and raving as best it can. The best way to stick it to Zuckerface?
Sign up for the LWC News Blast! Get your favorite right-wing commentary delivered directly to your inbox!
July 04, 2016
Army Vet Uses Gun to Rescue Trapped Bald Eagle Left for Dead by Authorities
There are some stories that just have "AMERICA" written all over them. This is one of them. An Army veteran spotted a bald eagle caught in a tree. The bird was clearly stuck and couldn't free itself. According to local officials, the bird had been trapped there for more than two days. When they refused to help it, the vet (legally, with permission from the DNR) took matters into his own hands.
Now I know we're just talking about a bird here. But bald eagles are beautiful and symbolic of our nation. It is, after all, our national bird. Nature, and the animal kingdom, has its worth too (see True American Hero: Last 9/11 Search and Rescue Dog Laid to Rest). The fact that this guy decided to take the time out of his day to help the eagle is pretty touching... But the fact that he was even skilled enough to do so? Even more badass. As most vets are. He managed to shoot the tiny piece of rope that the bird was caught in, despite the unfavorable angle, wind, sun and the bird itself flailing around. The eagle was free an hour and a half later.
The rescuer had to be rather confident in his abilities, seeing as it's illegal to shoot a bald eagle. You have to admit, it's pretty awesome. It's a happy ending to a story perfect for Independence Day. Thanks to this highly skilled, sharpshooting vet, another one of America's great bald eagles gets to roam free. And do whatever it is that eagles do. Freedom is the theme here, and ironically enough it is due to the efforts of a veteran. I'm sensing a pattern. While we're on the subject, vets - thanks for everything that you do. Whether it's rescuing eagles or fighting for our freedoms, we appreciate all that you do. Happy 4th of July.
Get your content free from Big Tech's filter. Bookmark this website and sign up for our newsletter!
From Your Site Articles
- Barstool's Dave Portnoy Rants About Running for Office - Louder ... ›
- Dan Crenshaw's Responds to Kamala's 'Woke' Naval Speech ... ›
- Feminist Liberals Attack New 'Wonder Woman'... For being Jewish ... ›
- Veteran Family Exposes Just How Bad the VA Hospital Really Is ... ›
- JUSTICE! Soldier Sues False Rape Accuser for Millions. And Wins ... ›
- Pikachu Army Protests Japanese Coal at the G7 - Louder With ... ›
- WATCH: CNN Uses Army General to Make a Case Against AR-15s ... ›
- Woke Army Recruiting Ad Reaches Unheard-of Levels of Cringe ... ›
- Police Release Bodycam Footage of Rep. Thompson's Arrest - Louder With Crowder ›