'Screw Hitler': Alex Jones goes off on epic minute-long rant on how much he hates nazis
We here at the Louder with Crowder Dot Com website aren't one for hyperbole. But this is the most epic Alex Jones rant you're ever going to hear.
Jones sat down with Crowder for an exclusive about his now-infamous interview with Ye. You know, the Hitler one. This one's for all on the left and in the media (but I repeat myself) who say the right isn't doing enough to denounce Hitler: Hitler. Is. Bad.
Quite possibly the most EPIC rant from Alex Jones ever. pic.twitter.com/JDWwZmuu3R
— Steven Crowder (@scrowder) December 6, 2022
Hitler was a disaster.
Hitler was an occultist.
Hitler was a pedophile.
Hitler was horrible.
Burn in hell Hitler.
Alex went into further detail about what went on behind the scenes with Ye and his entourage, and how he felt he was set up for a publicity stunt. You can listen to Jones's exclusive comments and more on today's show.
ALEX JONES BREAKS SILENCE ON YE INTERVIEW! | Louder with Crowderwww.youtube.com
LwC is on Substack now! Each day we overwhelm your brains with the content you've come to love from the Louder with Crowder Dot Com website.. but algorithms hide our ranting and raving as best they can. The best way to stick it to Big Tech? Subscribe to For the Content!
- Crowder Explains the Orwellian YouTube Strike: “This one is a little bit scary.” ›
- 'They know they're liars': Crowder discusses the globalist radical left with Alex Jones ›
- Steven Crowder Gets Suspended from YouTube, the Reason Why is Frightening (Updated) ›
- Alex Jones TELLS ALL: His Lawsuit, the Great Reset & Cover-ups ›
- EXCLUSIVE Interview with Alex Jones! This Means War! (show notes) ›
- SHOW NOTES: Special Guest ALEX JONES on the 'Great Reset' & Joe Rogan TRIGGERS Leftists AGAIN! ›
- Is Ye the black Alex Jones? (Show Notes) ›
- Crowder and Alex Jones discuss problems with libertarianism: 'They're just used to siphon Republican votes' ›
- 'Put that ego in a white dude...': Bill Burr called Ye's meltdown with Alex Jones months ago ›