7 Reasons Frank Underwood Would Be a Better President Than Obama
He lies. He steals. He cheats. Not only is he a bad guy, he's the embodiment of everything we loathe about politicians. And yet, we still think Frank Underwood would make a better President than Barack Obama. Here's why:
1. He's honest. He's even honest about his dishonesty.
2. His "hunt or be hunted" philosophy would probably come in handy with ISIS.
3. He actually accomplished things in Congress, serving 12 terms before assuming the Presidency.
4. He has somewhat of an understanding of military life. (He attended the Sentinel, AKA, the Citadel.)
5. He is a leader. Admittedly ruthless... but a leader, nonetheless and rarely does he cave to public pressure.
6. His initials are, well, completely fitting of a politician.
7. He always speaks directly to his constituency, always keeping us in the loop. He even tweets for himself,