#346 WAR FOR TOMMY ROBINSON! Derek Smalls, Dean Cain and Sargon of Akkad!
Enjoy the second week of Louder with Crowder’s Cultural Appropriation Month! This week we honor the talented and tough culture of North Korea! Talking all things Tommy Robinson imprisonment, banned sex dolls, Jim Acosta’s latest blunder, Chicago trains and more. Derek Smalls of the band ‘Spinal Tap’ stops by to talk his new album and going solo, Dean Cain stops by to diss on Hollywood and Robert DeNiro, and Sargon of Akkad talks the state of free speech in Europe and Tommy Robinson.
Get caught up on this week's news:
- CNN Celebrates ‘Fathers Day.’ Showcases Self-Absorbed Trans Douche.
- Top 5 Damning Revelations from the IG’s Report on the FBI
- Sarah Huckabee Sanders Insults Jim Acosta’s Intelligence. Right to his Face!
- Congress Bans Importation of Child Sex Dolls
- Kathy Griffin Attacks Kevin Hart for Not Making Trump Jokes